Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer Comes at the oddest times

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4


The alarm for the prayer goes off at the oddest times. I know it goes off every hour, but sometimes the hours go by so fast and others I forget about them all together. Now, I'm playing what I call my "heathen mix" on my iPod while taking care of the dishes. Listening to Metallica, Alice in Chains, Beastie Boys and it is time to stop and focus on God.

The kiddos are asleep. It's been a long day. I'm thankful for a quiet house. I'm thankful for a wonderful wife and I'm thankful for a wonderful church to worship with. I thank God for the quiet times. I have 53 minutes until the alarm goes off, 7 since I last prayed. It's time to get back to the dishes. The hour will come soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment